Looking for a reputable BBL doctor in NJ/NY/PA area.

I'm looking for some Reviews and referrals on plastic surgeons in the nj ny pa area. I'm willing to travel as well as close to those states as possible I'm just beginning my research . I'm Looking to get a BBL, along with a little bit of LIPO! Trying to be snatched, I've considered going to DR but if I can achieve the same resoluts here in the US id rather stay here.

I would look at credentials, before and after pictures, and reviews to help make your selection.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Be very careful not to be tricked by gimmicks and do your research. Plan to have a responsible caregiver. If you are traveling by yourself then call ahead and get recommendations from your surgeons office about places to stay and reliable post operative caregivers that they have used before. It is also a good idea to inquire about purchasing cosmetic insurance that will cover complications that could occur within 30 days after surgery. Complications  that are associate with the cosmetic procedure are usually not covered by your regular health insurance. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD

Great Question. It is important that you find and schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure designed to transfer fat from one area of the body, typically the stomach and thighs, hips, knees, and back to the buttock through liposuction.  The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the figure and provides a perky appearance to rear end. For those who have lost weight and feel their buttocks lack shape or wish to improve the appearance of their backsides, the Brazilian butt lift procedure is a solution. It is unique by the use of the patients own harvested body fat, rather than the use of synthetic material. This allows for a healthier and longer lasting result. Next step is to schedule that consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of Luck.Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBAWeniger Plastic Surgery (843) 757-0123