Remove and loosen canthopexy, can you do a spacer stitch to make it less tight?

Can a canthopexy of lower limb of canthal tendon be unattached from attachment above Whitnall's tubercle to loosen the canthopexy without disrupting the upper limb of the canthal tendon? If so, where is the lower limb reattached, or is there a "spacer" stitch from bone to lower limb to make it less tight?

Canthoplasty reversal ?

It is hard to understand what you are trying to accomplish, without photos. Best to see an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid surgery

There are any number of possibilities, but this is getting really specific. Truthfully, I would have this discussion with your surgeon. I don't have enough background here to really give you good advice.

Tracy E. McCall, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon