Need recommendation for doctor to help with revision blepharoplasty/canthopexy, NJ/NYC/PA/CT area or nationally with experience?

Recommendation for doctor revision canthopexy, blepharoplasty, lacrimal gland prolapse, internal browpexy, repair of skin curling over lateral canthus from collapse of fat support, Can canthopexy be loosened or area "brought forward" to hold up curling skin? Lateral retinaculum or orbital retaining ligament suspension, SOOF lift?. Is fat transferred during lower bleph below subcutaneous area in anatomical fat compartment? Recommendation in NJ/NYC/PA/CT area or nationally for doctor.

See oculoplastic specialist

Revision blepharoplasty should be done by experienced specialist (oculoplastic surgeon). You can find one by visiting asoprs website. See following link too.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

I am so sorry that you are in need of a surgeon to repair a prior cosmetic blepharoplasty.

While I agree that you need an oculoplastic surgeon, you can't simply look on a directory for a surgeon who has the skill, training and experience to provide the help you need.  I see 3-4 new consults each week for patients from all over the country and the world who are seeking help for an unsatisfactory blepharoplasty.  This is a very difficult process and there are very few surgeons in the world who actually do this type of work.  You need to see more than one surgeon who offers aesthetic restorative surgery.  Beyond what they day they do, you have to determine if they are a match for what you personally need. My free ebook cited below has a great deal of information on reconstructing the eyelids after unsatisfactory cosmetic eyelid surgery.

Eyelid surgeon

There are many skilled eyelid surgeons in that area.  You can check with the website to find an oculoplastic surgeon who is a member of the national association of oculoplastic surgeons. 

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon