Nasal bridge scar-failed revision. Can you make a recommendation to improve the appearance? (photos)

I had a scar on the bridge of my nose from acne since age 12. Then, in my later teens/early 20's I had an elliptical scar revision done twice. Both times the tension in my nose caused the wound to dehisce. I am left with an unsightly scar on my nose. Is another revision a good idea? Would you recommend fillers? Laser? Dermabrasion? Thanks very much for your help.

Scar Revision with Filler and Lasers

I would not recommend another surgical procedure.  I would consider having a filler injected and possibly some laser such as Fraxel to help minimize the scar.

Fill the depression with Filler

Rather than risk making the scar worse, you might find a dermatologist in you area who is skilled with fillers. I might suggest radiesse as an example of a dermal filler that would make this indentation less noticeable.

Hope this helps you,

Dr Beverly Johnson

Beverly Johnson, MD
Silver Spring Dermatologic Surgeon