Lumpy appearance to belly after lipo. Anything that I can do about it?

I had lipo of abdo. And flanks. And under the muscle silicone breast implants with an areola lift 4 weeks ago. I am very happy with my results so far, especially when I'm fully dressed, but I feel like my abdomin is a little lumpy. There is shadowing when standing up and if I bend over there is some loose skin. I didn't want the TT bc of the scar. I had 2,9lb babies, 2 years apart and at 9 months I was 90lbs heavier then I am now. Anything I can do to smooth it all out or just give it more time.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well...  I recommend you to wear your garment every day and also if the lumps dont go away keep doing lymphatic drainage massages and also, try to get ultrasonic cavitation which can help you to reduce lumps too..

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}