5 weeks post op Breast lift with change of implants. I think I might need revision surgery. Does this look normal? (photo)

Does this look normal? I'm feeling worried because my right breast is high and smaller than my left. Also, my areolas look very different.

Breast lift at 5 weeks

At 5 weeks post breast lift, you appear to be healing well.  The breasts will change over the next few months.

It will improve

You should make sure to express your concerns with your plastic surgeon, however graduations on a nice result so far. The scarring takes months to remodel and to fade. While breasts are never 100% symmetric, as plastic surgeons we try to achieve as much symmetry as possible.  You have a very nice breast shape and very good nipple symmetry. Be patient and you should be very pleased with your result.

Wesley G. Schooler, MD
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

It's too early for revision.

Hello scorpio1107. It's way too early even talk revision. You should follow closely with your PS, if there's still an issue, then at 6 -12 months revision would be appropriate. Best, Dr. ALDO.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Time

Time. Time. Time. You will need more of it. Rule of thumb is 6 weeks for 80% of the scar tissue to be produced. Much longer for remodeling. I think you will be very happy by the end of summer. 

Adrian Smith, MD
Jackson Plastic Surgeon