I want to see what can I do to regrow hair on the too of my head called the crown. Any suggestions? (photos)

I used rogaine at a point for a little and stopped when I felt like it was making it worst and I didn't want to do that because I'm young. I just want an answer to where the hairs can grow back normally as to where I can cut it and it will be like all my other hairs and normally grow back.

Always look for more options. There are different treatments that can help you

Hello. I will recommend that you consider a treatment to reduce the speed/stop your hair loss. Treatments such as Propecia/Rogaine or PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) are proven to be very effective. The use of non surgical treatments is to be continued for life and will not restore your previous hair line but will help you maintain your existing hair.Your hair loss can be genetic, stress related or a medical condition. My advise for you is to visit a  doctor who specializes in hair loss in order to find out the actual cause of your hair thinning. Once the cause for your hair loss is determined we can decide what is the best treatment to follow to prevent the hair loss to advance and restore it.PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is one great option. We separate the different ingredients that are in the blood. From those ingredients we take the growth factors and inject them in your scalp. These growth factors will start working in your follicles enhancing your hair and reducing (and even stopping) the rate of your hair loss. If your follicles have not been dormant for too long the hair can regrow. We are here to help you look and feel good.  Best of lucks!

Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon

Wants to regrow crown hair

The best way to regrow the crown hair is to use a combination of Minoxidil and Finasteride as these two drugs work differently

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon