I have nose bump. I like to remove this bump. How much procedure will cost? I live in nj.

I have nose bump. I like to remove this bump. How much procedure will cost?

The shape of the nose is as important as the size of it. In different cultures and populations the nose has some special characteristics; therefore it is really important to know these facts and assess the patient based on these facts. Female and male face structures and lines are completely different from each other. This is one of the other facts that should be kept in mind both during the consultation and the surgery itself. Since the nose is the most prominent organ of the face; patients can have different desires and requests from the rhinoplasty operation. To understand the patient’s needs and desires is the most important step of the rhinoplasty operation.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hi, this depends on how large the dorsal hump is and whether or not it's cartilage, bone or both.  If the dorsal hump extends (or is comprised wholly or in part) of the nasal bones as is larger (thicker) than a few mm's removing it without breaking the nasal bone inward would result in an "open roof" deformity.  The general cost for a Rhinoplasty is around $8,000 - $10,000.  You can always submit front and side photos, of your nose, heremor by e-mail for further evaluation and more accurate pricing.  Hope this helps.  

Price for rhinoplasty

Hello. Taking down a dorsal hump is easily done with a rhinoplasty procedure. It typically costs somewhere between 5k and 8k in the US. Good luck.

Marcelo Ghersi, MD

Cost of a rhinoplasty to remove the dorsal hump

the cost of a rhinoplasty is directly related to the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure under anesthesia by an anesthesiologist, time in the operating room to perform the procedure, and the surgeons professional fee for performing the rhinoplasty procedure. Rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump, however osteotomies of the nasal bones will then be required. Also important to make sure the tip balances with a new bridge line. For many examples, more information and are current  rhinoplasty price list, please see the video and the link below

RHINOPLASTY - NJ

I would encourage you to visit us in Wayne NJ for a complimentary consultation.  During the consultation, we perform a 3D computer simulation to analyze your nose and simulate results.  We can also show you a variety of our patient before and afters.   Cost varies depending on procedure, time, and complexity.  Our office specializes exclusively in plastic and reconstructive surgery of the face.

Jeffrey B. Wise, MD, FACS
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon