Any hope to correct these issues? So sad (Photo)

I had a primary rhinoplasty 3 months ago and am heartbroken. I stressed that I wanted a subtle change to my profile and not much done to the front, but too much cartilage was removed. No grafts were used but were harvested. I know I am healing, but I think I will need the middle of my nose widened and columella repair as it appears cosmetically retracted. Any recommendations on what is needed and who can help me? I am willing to travel for an experienced and compassionate revision specialist.

First, I would caution you that you are only a few months out from your surgery.  Even if  you decide that you are not satisfied , it is still too early to revise it . You would have to await about  a year or as long as it takes for the tissues to soften.

It's a bit early....perhaps you should start considering at 6-12mo post op

Sorry for your disappointment but all isn't lost..... although your rhinoplasty was not done anatomically and didn't get you where you wanted to be, you still appear to have plenty of nasal structure to work with..... depending upon the availability of your septal cartilage, you will likely benefit from bilateral spreader grafting, tip-work to soften your domes and columellar strut grafting to set your tip projection/rotationyou can find many plastic surgeons who specialize in rhinoplasty but they can be elusive to identify.... you will need a careful evaluation and a well thought out plan.... the only way to have the confidence of knowing you have chosen the right revision rhinoplasty surgeon is to put a little time/effort into sitting down with a few..... a good starting point is excellent training and board certification but sadly when it comes to rhinoplasty, that is not nearly enough.... make sure the surgeons you take the time to meet with have:
1. many years of rhinoplasty practice experience
2. judgment and techniques that have evolved over time
3. a practice focused on rhinoplasty 
4. a willingness to do difficult, secondary and reconstructive cases
5. an interest in teaching others how to evaluate and do rhinoplasty properly
6. a willingness to share rhinoplasty resume, photos and patient experiences with prospective patients good luck
  •  Tweet

Revision rhinoplasty for spreader graft placement

A revision rhinoplasty can accomplish widening the mid portion of the nose with spreader graft placement.   It is best to wait at least 1 year to allow full healing to occur before embarking on another rhinoplasty procedure.  Revision rhinoplasty is more difficult than a primary rhinoplasty, and there is no perfect nose, just improvement.  It very important to know if there is any cartilage left on the inside of the septum for potential grafting purposes.   For more information and many examples including diagrams of spreader graft placement, please see the link and the video below