Would I be a good candidate for a liquid facelift? (Photos)

Good candidate for a liquid facelift

Based on the photos, you appear to be a good candidate. However, you will need to have a carefully thought out plan to maximize the results. Consult with an experienced and expert physician injector to understand your options. 

Am I A Good Candidate For A Liquid Facelift?

Appropriately placed fillers and paralyzers can improve your looks tremendously.  Unfortunately, if these are placed in the wrong areas, they can interfere with your natural beauty.

If you were my patient, I would use Dysport in the glabellar area to get rid of the vertical frown lines between your eyes.  I would definitely not put any paralyzers in your forehead since your upper eyelids are already touching your eyelashes and paralyzing the forehead frontalis muscle would lead to very droopy eyelids.

I would put Restylane Lyft in your nasal labial folds.  This would soften your face and give a gentler, kinder appearance to this area.  I would increase the size of your lips with Volbella.  Fuller lips look younger and more attractive.  This will also enhance your Cupid's bow.

Next, I would put Voluma under your eyes along the inferior orbital rim decreasing the length of your lower eyelid and getting rid of wrinkles which would make your eyes look more youthful.

Finally, your lip/nose angle is less than 90 decrees, and an attractive female angle for this area should be 100-110 degrees.  This can be corrected by injected Restylane Lyft into the peripyriform area above your upper lip and below your nostril sill.  This opening of the nasal lip angle will make you look younger and more friendly and also give a lift to the tip of your nose. 

I highly recommend you seek out a Board Certified plastic surgeon experienced in the use of various injectibles for facial rejuvenation.

Candidate

Thanks for your question and the photos. You are a good candidate for a liquid facelift as you have only show moderate sagging of the skin. Ultherapy may be a good compliment to your liquid lift as well. Good luck!

Jennifer Levine, MD

Liquid Facelift Candidate?

You are an excellent candidate for a liquid facelift.  Your underlying structure is very good and can be strengthened with filler to the midface/cheeks resulting in a stronger jaw line.  Good luck

Liquid facelift - YES!

Hi and thanks for this question. I do believe you would benefit from the liquid face lift approach. Most individuals need a dermal filler on the cheek ares to improve the laugh line and restore a more youthful looking cheek area.The extra volume will also help to reverse early jowl formation.  Dysport or Botox can be used to relax muscles causing wrinkles int he forehead, frowns and crow's lines. I hope these ideas help! Best, Dr. ALDO :)

Aldo Guerra, MD

Liquid facelift

Hello Cdoo and thanks for your question!

You have really great bone structure to your face and so absolutely liquid facelift would be beneficial. You could use a little more volume in your mid face and the nasolabial folds along with a bit of botox to soften the lines. The results can be dramatic- you'll love it!

Hope this helps and God Bless!

Dr. Robb

Philip K. Robb Jr., MD
Evans Physician

Liquid facelift vs. Fat transfer

You would definitely benefit from a liquid facelift. 

If price was not an issue I would recommend autofat transfer with fractional laser treatment. This will give you the re-volumization and rejuvenation that so many are looking for. With fat transfer stem cells and growth factors are also transferred. We are learning more and more about the benefits of such treatments. Definitely something to consider. 

The downfalls of fat transfer is there is more downtime and you do have a small incision (2mm) at the harvest site. I typically harvest from either the lateral thigh or belly area.

Hope this helps.

DrC

Benjamin Caughlin, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Liquid Facelift Candidate.

Your face will benefit from the injectables of Botox, Voluma, and Vobella.  So yes you are a potential candidate for the liquid facelift.  My Best,  Dr Commons

Would I Be A Good Candidate For A Liquid Facelift?

Thank you for your excellent question and for sharing your photographs.  Based on your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a liquid facelift.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved with Botox and fillers such as Juvederm and Voluma.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes!  

Would I be a good candidate for a liquid facelift?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Based on your pictures alone it appears that you are an excellent liquid facelift candidate.  Botox can be used to help smooth the fine wrinkles of your forehead, outer eyes, and between you brows.  Fillers placed into your cheeks, smile lines, and prejowl region will help lift and smooth these tissues to provide further rejuvenation. Be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to maximize your results.