Would I be a good candidate for a liquid facelift? (Photos)

Liquid Face Lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question and submitting your photos. You would definitely benefit from the liquid face lift. The liquid face lift is a combination of dermal fillers and neuromodulators (Botox/Dysport) to lift, re-contour and soften facial expression. A softening of the frown lines and forehead with Botox or Dysport would definitely be beneficial. In addition, some volume enhancement in the cheeks and nasolabial folds will give you a brighter more uplifted face. There are a number of dermal fillers that are appropriate and I suggest discussing this with an experienced injector to see what would give you the best result. I hope this was helpful - Dr. Moore.

Am I a good Candidate for Liquid Facelift?

Based upon your photos, you are a great candidate for a Liquid Facelift.  In my office, I combine various procedures to achieve a more optimal result as compared to a single filler, etc alone.  

A good program for you might include the following:

1. Medical Skincare (to globally improve your skin texture, appearance, and glow)
  2. BOTOX Cosmetic (to soften lines and wrinkles in the upper 1/3 of your face and around your jawline to narrow your facial width)
  3. Voluma XC (to improve cheek volume and lift your nasolabial folds)
  4. Kybella vs. ThermiTight (to tighten your neckline and enhance your profile)

I hope that helps!  Please let me know if you have any other questions!

~Gregory A Buford MD FACS

Am I a Good Candidate for a Liquid Facelift? Try Botox, Voluma, Juvederm

From your photos you seem to be an excellent candidate for a liquid facelift. It is a very effective, relatively noninvasive way of rejuvenating your face. One of the benefits of using injectable dermal fillers as part of your liquid facelift is that they stimulate the production of new collagen. This will improve the elasticity and quality of your skin and help your results last longer. Please consult a board-certified dermatologist who has proven expertise in administering liquid facelifts.

Karen Beasley, MD
Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon

Liquid Facelift

Thank you for your question. Based on the photos, I believe you could benefit from some fillers. Based on what the doctor injectabyour results can last 6 months to 2 years. The cost can vary depending on which fillers you use and the amount. Make sure that you have a full consultation with a licensed physician. Good luck! 

Janet Allenby, DO
Delray Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Would I Be a Good Candidate for Liquid Facelift? Yes!

You actually look like you would be an excellent candidate for a liquid facelift because you are only exhibiting the early signs of aging, such as some skin laxity and wrinkling. From the photos, I would suggest Botox to smooth out the glabellar lines, Voluma and/or Sculptra to build up lost volume in the midface and create a mini lift, and possibly Juvederm or Restylane to smooth out your nasolabial folds. Dermal fillers have the bonus of stimulating your skin to produce new collagen. Please consult a board-certified dermatologist to find out how you can benefit from a liquid facelift.

Sabrina Fabi, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Candidate for Liquid Facelift

Thank you for your question. Based on the photos you seem to be a good candidate for a Liquid Facelift which help restore your face’s naturally young and healthy appearance. The treatment uses dermal fillers such as Restylane and Bellafill which help your wrinkles dissipate and any sunken areas of your face. For more information, please get a in person consultation from a board-certified dermatologist. 

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Liquid facelift would be great for youA liquid facelift is a nonsurgical alternative to replace volume and also reduce the appea

After looking at your photos, I think you would be a great candidate for a liquid facelift.

A liquid facelift is a nonsurgical alternative to replace volume and also reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It uses a combination of dermal fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, and Radiesse to address the volume deficiencies. Additionally, Botox or Dysport is used to relax the wrinkles around the eyes, forehead, and between the eyebrows.

Hope this helps!

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for Liquid Facelift

Thank you for your question. After reviewing the photos that you have posted, I can concur that you are a suitable candidate for a liquid facelift, as most of the age related volume loss has occurred across the zygomatic arch and malar regions of your face. You otherwise have a slender facial structure which further makes you an ideal candidate for a Liquid Facelift ideally using a calcium based filler such as Radiesse injected deep onto the periosteum layer. This procedure will also act to reduce the depth of your nasolabial folds and relax the lower face jawling to produce a more defined jawline.

For reference, please see before and after photos below of one of our patients who had 2ml Radiesse Liquid Facelift.

Good candidate for a liquid facelift

Based on the photos, you appear to be a good candidate. However, you will need to have a carefully thought out plan to maximize the results. Consult with an experienced and expert physician injector to understand your options. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Am I A Good Candidate For A Liquid Facelift?

Appropriately placed fillers and paralyzers can improve your looks tremendously.  Unfortunately, if these are placed in the wrong areas, they can interfere with your natural beauty.

If you were my patient, I would use Dysport in the glabellar area to get rid of the vertical frown lines between your eyes.  I would definitely not put any paralyzers in your forehead since your upper eyelids are already touching your eyelashes and paralyzing the forehead frontalis muscle would lead to very droopy eyelids.

I would put Restylane Lyft in your nasal labial folds.  This would soften your face and give a gentler, kinder appearance to this area.  I would increase the size of your lips with Volbella.  Fuller lips look younger and more attractive.  This will also enhance your Cupid's bow.

Next, I would put Voluma under your eyes along the inferior orbital rim decreasing the length of your lower eyelid and getting rid of wrinkles which would make your eyes look more youthful.

Finally, your lip/nose angle is less than 90 decrees, and an attractive female angle for this area should be 100-110 degrees.  This can be corrected by injected Restylane Lyft into the peripyriform area above your upper lip and below your nostril sill.  This opening of the nasal lip angle will make you look younger and more friendly and also give a lift to the tip of your nose. 

I highly recommend you seek out a Board Certified plastic surgeon experienced in the use of various injectibles for facial rejuvenation.