Would I be a good candidate for a liquid facelift? (Photos)

Liquid Facelift

Thank you for your question. Based on the photos, I believe you could benefit from some fillers. Based on what the doctor injectabyour results can last 6 months to 2 years. The cost can vary depending on which fillers you use and the amount. Make sure that you have a full consultation with a licensed physician. Good luck! 

Delray Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Would I Be a Good Candidate for Liquid Facelift? Yes!

You actually look like you would be an excellent candidate for a liquid facelift because you are only exhibiting the early signs of aging, such as some skin laxity and wrinkling. From the photos, I would suggest Botox to smooth out the glabellar lines, Voluma and/or Sculptra to build up lost volume in the midface and create a mini lift, and possibly Juvederm or Restylane to smooth out your nasolabial folds. Dermal fillers have the bonus of stimulating your skin to produce new collagen. Please consult a board-certified dermatologist to find out how you can benefit from a liquid facelift.

Sabrina Fabi, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Candidate for Liquid Facelift

Thank you for your question. Based on the photos you seem to be a good candidate for a Liquid Facelift which help restore your face’s naturally young and healthy appearance. The treatment uses dermal fillers such as Restylane and Bellafill which help your wrinkles dissipate and any sunken areas of your face. For more information, please get a in person consultation from a board-certified dermatologist. 

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Liquid facelift would be great for youA liquid facelift is a nonsurgical alternative to replace volume and also reduce the appea

After looking at your photos, I think you would be a great candidate for a liquid facelift.

A liquid facelift is a nonsurgical alternative to replace volume and also reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It uses a combination of dermal fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, and Radiesse to address the volume deficiencies. Additionally, Botox or Dysport is used to relax the wrinkles around the eyes, forehead, and between the eyebrows.

Hope this helps!

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for Liquid Facelift

Thank you for your question. After reviewing the photos that you have posted, I can concur that you are a suitable candidate for a liquid facelift, as most of the age related volume loss has occurred across the zygomatic arch and malar regions of your face. You otherwise have a slender facial structure which further makes you an ideal candidate for a Liquid Facelift ideally using a calcium based filler such as Radiesse injected deep onto the periosteum layer. This procedure will also act to reduce the depth of your nasolabial folds and relax the lower face jawling to produce a more defined jawline.

For reference, please see before and after photos below of one of our patients who had 2ml Radiesse Liquid Facelift.

Tom Jodlovich, MBBS, MPH
Sydney Physician

Good candidate for a liquid facelift

Based on the photos, you appear to be a good candidate. However, you will need to have a carefully thought out plan to maximize the results. Consult with an experienced and expert physician injector to understand your options. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Am I A Good Candidate For A Liquid Facelift?

Appropriately placed fillers and paralyzers can improve your looks tremendously.  Unfortunately, if these are placed in the wrong areas, they can interfere with your natural beauty.

If you were my patient, I would use Dysport in the glabellar area to get rid of the vertical frown lines between your eyes.  I would definitely not put any paralyzers in your forehead since your upper eyelids are already touching your eyelashes and paralyzing the forehead frontalis muscle would lead to very droopy eyelids.

I would put Restylane Lyft in your nasal labial folds.  This would soften your face and give a gentler, kinder appearance to this area.  I would increase the size of your lips with Volbella.  Fuller lips look younger and more attractive.  This will also enhance your Cupid's bow.

Next, I would put Voluma under your eyes along the inferior orbital rim decreasing the length of your lower eyelid and getting rid of wrinkles which would make your eyes look more youthful.

Finally, your lip/nose angle is less than 90 decrees, and an attractive female angle for this area should be 100-110 degrees.  This can be corrected by injected Restylane Lyft into the peripyriform area above your upper lip and below your nostril sill.  This opening of the nasal lip angle will make you look younger and more friendly and also give a lift to the tip of your nose. 

I highly recommend you seek out a Board Certified plastic surgeon experienced in the use of various injectibles for facial rejuvenation.

Candidate

Thanks for your question and the photos. You are a good candidate for a liquid facelift as you have only show moderate sagging of the skin. Ultherapy may be a good compliment to your liquid lift as well. Good luck!

Jennifer Levine, MD

Liquid Facelift Candidate?

You are an excellent candidate for a liquid facelift.  Your underlying structure is very good and can be strengthened with filler to the midface/cheeks resulting in a stronger jaw line.  Good luck

John B. Lazor, MD, MBA, FACS
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Liquid facelift - YES!

Hi and thanks for this question. I do believe you would benefit from the liquid face lift approach. Most individuals need a dermal filler on the cheek ares to improve the laugh line and restore a more youthful looking cheek area.The extra volume will also help to reverse early jowl formation.  Dysport or Botox can be used to relax muscles causing wrinkles int he forehead, frowns and crow's lines. I hope these ideas help! Best, Dr. ALDO :)

Aldo Guerra, MD