Am I a good candidate for a buttocks gluteal augmentation?

Hi I want a gluteal augmentation..I lack hips so I am looking to achieve a more feminine guitar shape. I'm thinking both implants and fat transfer will me please!

Buttock augmentation options

As long as you are otherwise healthy and physical exam confirms what i see in your photos than yes buttock augmentation is a real option for you. 
Regarding buttock augmentation, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 1 - 2 patients per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12 months) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock implants).
Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere. There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation and Hip Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are options but what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.
Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest. Another tip is that if you purposely gain weight (i.e. fat) for the procedure, the fat you lose first as you get back to your baseline weight is that very same fat that was transferred into your don't fall victim to this recommendation. Although using your own fat is relatively safe, the one serious complication that can rarely (< 1%) happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs, heart, and/or brain causing serious problems. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred. This is even more likely to happen when using fillers like PMMA and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high tendency to migrate away from the original area they were placed and tend to stimulate a lot of inflammation and a subsequent disastrous amount of scar tissue/hardening.
Thus buttock/hip implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice). I prefer to insert the buttock implants through a 1 1/2 inch long incision along the inner curve of each upper buttock cheek at the level of the tailbone, similar to two opposing parentheses ")(" (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks) and the hip implants through a ~ 1 inch incision just below the beltline above the hip region. The buttock implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle. In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle. Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure (in fact both implants and fat transfer so that s/he is not bias). And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to <2% (much lower than and contrary to popular belief by many other surgeons not experienced in buttock implants).
Depending upon the amount of your current fat reserves and their distribution, you may or may not be a reasonable candidate for fat transfer. If you are wanting to utilize the fat to further augment your buttock in addition to implants, then I caution you against this. The reason being that the fat needs to be placed into the buttock muscles for optimal survival, however, this is exactly where the implant needs to reside and thus risks infection and/or death of the fat. Because of this risk, I frequently avoid fat grafting into a buttock that has an implant. Bottom line, I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon specialist in buttock augmentation (BOTH implants and fat transfer) to determine what option is best for you. Glad to help.

Butt implants? Fat transfer?

You seem to understand how this works better than most!  Yes, get bot buttock projection (implant) and lateral shape and fullness (fat), you will be best served with a combined procedure.

Butt aug.

Thank you for your question and photos.  It appears that you would be a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift procedure, which would remove fat from areas of your body such as your sides, back, and abdomen and transfer it to your buttocks.  Please be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon for a physical evaluation.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Buttocks augmentation

thank you for the question.
Yes you are a wonderful candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. you have enough amount of fat for a safe and noticeable result, so please contact a certified plastic surgeon to make sure you are clear for surgery.

Enriquillo Clime Rivera, MD

You are an excellent candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift. Even that you dont have a huge amount of fat, i think this is the right treatment to go. In a BBL we can create a much better contour by suctioning fat from your abdomen, flanks and back, and use all that fat to augment and give a better shape to your butt. 

I, like a few other colleagues offer online consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss what will be the proper treatment to achieve the result you desires.

Dr. Luis Redondo

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

BBL candidate

Yes you are a candidate great for a BBL.
Specially in your case that you wants that guitar shape.
The liposculpture will give you that and combine with the BBL you'll get what you desire.
You can get a great result 

Take care

Gustavo Almanzar, MD

You look like you might have enough fat for a brazilian butt lift. If you do not, you can always have the buttock implants placed at a later time.

Am I a good candidate for a buttocks gluteal augmentation? (Photo)

Based on the photos I believe you should be a very good candidate for the BBL procedure. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL procedure. good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Buttock Implants

Based on the pictures, liposuction of the flanks, some medial thighs will contour the body and accentuates the curves.
Fat transfer to the hips and buttock implant, under the muscle.
This is done in one session.