BBL 6 days away! Advice please.

My BBL w/ Dr Salama is 6 days away and I still feel unprepared. can anyone give me some advice on to what I should bring with me (out of towner) for before surgery/after surgery. Any advice in general would be great !

Questions regarding your Surgery? Go to the Source, ask your Surgeon

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.   It looks like you have Surgery scheduled in 2 weeks.  I think your best source of information is your surgeon and his office.  In my practice, we provide all of our patients with list of what they will & will not need.  However, each surgeon is different and you should speak with your specifically. Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon

BBL

If you are already scheduled for surgery, then I suggest you contact your doctor to find out about his preop regimen. Best of luck.

BBL

BBL is a major surgical procedure. The doctor you choose and office staff should be familiar with out of town patients needs.Your doctor should be the one advising you as to what you need and how to prepare pre-operatively, and post-operatively.With such a major surgery they should provide you with all the instruction, equipment , garment medications, weeks before the surgery date.