15 days ago, I had my hairline lowered one inch, and I also had a mini lift. Alopecia after hairline lowering? (photos)

Everything looks amazing BUT I feel like my Doctor went too far with the scar, I basically have a horseshoe scar now, and I am loosing a lot of hair, I mean a LOT! Also I am getting bald spots in my crown, I AM FREAKING OUT! My Doctor says is normal to lose some hair ( Teleogen Effluvium) But this looks like Alopecia!! Is there anything I can do to stop this?? I'am afraid to use Rogaine and make it all worse! HELP!

Hairloss after scalp surgery

Thank you for your question and photos. The hairloss that I see in this picture is at the vertex of the head and there shouldn't be incisions there. Also, I'm not sure why you have a scab in that area. Now it is possible to lose some hair after scalp surgery. this is a little bit unusual from the information you presented. Give it time and discuss with your surgeon. Good luck

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon