Age 30. Do I need injectable fillers? (Photo)

Hi everyone, I am a 30 year old caucasian woman. I have noticeable nasolabial folds that I'm not a big fan of and I've also noticed the skin under my jaw is starting to sag, very slightly but still noticeable enough for me to analyze it every morning. Am I a candidate for injectable fillers, or would you suggest alternative treatments? Thank you for your help.

Facial Fillers

Hi there, after viewing your photos I think that you would be a good candidate for injectable fillers. The key is to treat the cause, not the effect. I would not recommend directly injecting the filler in the the nasolabial folds or around the jaw. Rather, we often treat different regions of the face to promote lift, which will help alleviate some of the sagging/wrinkles.

Columbus Physician

Fillers?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. You are a candidate for facial rejuvenation with fillers, but it is difficult to recommend a specific plan based on the provided photo, in which your muscles do not appear to be at rest. You probably would only require a couple of syringes of a hyaluronic acid filler, or you may be a candidate for Sculptra injections. In order to determine the best plan for you I recommend an in-person consultation with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon