2 weeks post op donut lift with 250 MP plus silicone added for fullness. Was 34C with a little sag. (photos)

Does everything look right? I am worried I didn't choose the right way as I was very persistent to not have any scars on my breasts. Also worried about them sagging again as they drop back into place for the next few months. One breast is larger as it needed more work to be evened out with the other.

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. Its too early to talk about results.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

#breastaugmentation #plasticsurgery #breastimplants

Hello MichelNMS, Congratulations on your recent surgery and thank you for sharing your question about your post operative recovery and results after your breast augmentation surgery.  Final results can take up to six months for all the swelling to subside.  At our office here at CARE we actually see all of our breast surgery patients the very next day after surgery and then again at two weeks and beyond. We enjoy staying closely connected to our patients and enjoy giving the extra attention and service.  Your concerns are important to discuss directly with your board certified plastic surgeon.  He or she will appreciate the open communication and will want to help you. I hope this is helpful and wish you all the very best.  Sincerely, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS
CARE Plastic Surgery

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Donut lift

It is very common to see a difference in swelling between the breasts, particularly if there is more work that needs to be done on one side.  It takes patience to see the end result after any breast surgery.  It is a full 6 months to see the final result.  There are many different ways to do breast lifts.  The donut lift (periareolar mastopexy) can be appropriate when there is only a modest amount of lifting necessary.  It does however have the least amount of power in changing the shape of the breast because of its limited scar pattern.  My best advice is to give it some time to allow the final result to be evident and then if there is still any concern about the shape, then understand that there are other options available to you if needed.

Kenton Schoonover, MD
Wichita Plastic Surgeon

Donut lift with implants - am I ok?

Thank you for asking about your donut lift and implants.
  • It is natural this early after surgery to worry about the result.
  • You are swollen, everything will improve.
  • Let your surgeon check you if you are concerned and give yourself time to heal.
  • You won't see your final result until 6 - 12 months from now.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Breast lift

Thanks for reaching out.  It is hard to say as it is very early in your post op period. Although I would say that overall scars on breast fade over time and when they are needed to deliver the right shape and position they are worth it.  You have to wait a full 6 months to judge the results and determine if there is anything else that needs to be done.
I hope this helps :)

John Paul Tutela, MD
Livingston Plastic Surgeon

Lift and augmentation

You are very early in the healing process. If you feel that you need a better lift, I would wait several months until all the swelling comes down and re-evaluate the situation.