Uneven nipples and size of breast after implants with lift? (Photos)

I am 25 days post op breast lift + implants, are my nipples high or implants have bottoming out ? This is my second lift had one before 3 years ago and had a full lift done again with implants after pregnancy

Uneven Nipples and Size after Breast Lift with Implants

Understanding the Healing Process

HEALING OF SENSORY NERVES: Tingling, burning or shooting pains, which will disappear with time and should not alarm you, indicate regeneration of the sensory nerves. If these sensations cause pain, repeated, local self-massage helps.

ASSYMETRY: The two breasts commonly heal quite differently. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, ask questions of the doctor or the nursing staff.

SHAPE AND CONTOUR: The final shape of your breasts will start to look its best approximately three (3) months after surgery. It takes time for the skin and muscle to stretch and relax around the new implant. The breast will often look higher, firmer, and “less natural” in the first three (3) months. It can take up to a year to see your final result.

FOLLOW-UP EXAMS: These are generally done in 1 week, 2 to 3 weeks, 3 to 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months to 1 year, and 1-2 year intervals. In our office we include all of your follow up appointments in the  initial surgical fee.

Note that you are still early in the healing process and patience is a good thing. If you find yourself concerned or worried at all then you should visit your plastic surgeon to have the area examined and make sure healing is progressing well. Good luck.

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Lift

Thank you for the photos and your areola to crease distance is long and could be revised either with a pocket revision or conversion to an anchor scar.  So discuss with your surgeon or get second in person opinions from experts in the area 

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD