​I want a little fuller breasts but I'm also wondering about a nipple reduction​. Are my nipples to big? (photo)

Nipple reduction? Breast lift? Do my breasts look bad?  Shpuld I have a reduction? , I don't like the scars though. Opinions?

​I want a little fuller breasts but I'm also wondering about a nipple reduction​. Are my nipples to big?

You have excellent, attractive breast anatomy and your breasts look very normal.  The size of your areola is a matter of personal taste.  If you have breast augmentation with implants a larger areola may be more appropriate.

My own opinion is that I would avoid the scars associated with reduction of your areola or a periareolar lift.

However if you are not concerned with the scars then a combination of a periareolar breast lift with implants could increase breast size and reduce your areola althoughyou would have a scar around the areola.

You should also be aware there is a slight asymmetry the left breast is lower than the right.  If he would like this asymmetry corrected and a lift at least on the left side will be necessary.

My honest opinion is that your breasts are attractive as they are and if you simply want them larger a small implant in the 250 cc range should suffice. For more information please read below:

Fuller breasts with nipple reduction

If your nipples are making you uncomfortable, then I would recommend an areola reduction and a nipple reduction. You do not need a breast reduction, but if you are looking for fuller breasts without implants, a breast lift would be your best option. Consult with a specialist plastic surgeon to discuss your options. Best of luck!