What treatment should I get? My butt is flat, i have a straight hips or none at all. (photos)

I'm a mum with three kids, I hate my body and it saddens me most times. What treatment do I require to get that desired figure? I have a flabby tummy, love handles and back fat.

I would combine liposuction with a BBL. These 2 procedures should whould get you the curves you want as well a s a waistline. Good luck!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

What treatment should I get? My butt is flat, i have a straight hips or none at all.

Certainly fat transfer can improve the hips and buttocks and the hourglass shape.

Kenneth Hughes, MD.

Kenneth Hughes, MD.

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

What treatment should I get? My butt is flat, i have a straight hips or none at all

Hello dear!

Thanks for the question and provided photo as well. 

Based on your photo you are a good candidate for a tummy tuck, because of the extra skin and fat. I think you'll get very good results. Liposuction for the extra fat and bbl to add fat to your hips and your butt cheeks

In general you may be a good tummy tuck candidate if: You are physically healthy and at a stable weight, You have realistic expectations, You are a non-smoker and You are bothered by the appearance of your abdomen. 

I recommend to seek for a board certified plastic surgeon for a good evaluation and to talk about your goals.

Good luck :)

Hello dear!

Good luck :)

BBL then ABD

Thank you for your photos! Based on what you have posted, I would suggest you do a BBL first to address your "straight" hips to give you a curvier appearance. The BBL should be done before your ABD (tummy tuck) to allow maximum fat collection from the abdomen. This would also give you a better result with your ABD at a later date. I recommend meeting with your local American Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to set up a consultation and he/she would be able to give you a better idea of what should be done based on your wants. 

I wish you the best of luck!

BBL then ABD

I wish you the best of luck!

What treatment should I get?

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a good candidate for a mommy makeover including a tummy tuck with liposuction to your waist and back along with a brazilian butt lift and probably a breast lift which i can't completely assure because your breasts are not fully shown in the photos. That said, a breast lift can elevate and improve the shape of the nipples, reshape breast volume, and improve symmetry, a tummy tuck will flatten the abdomen, cinch in the waist, and remove excess fat and skin from the lower abdomen.  Liposuction to the hips and back will give you a lean appearance and accentuate the hour glass figure. A brazilian butt lift will give you a perkier, rounded posterior. Combination procedures can give powerful results but SAFETY is KEY.  You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

What treatment should I get?