Remedy for green patch on my face caused by bleaching cream? (Photo)

Hi I'm an African girl and I've been using bleaching cream made of hydroquinone for 7 years now and now i i have green patches above my cheeks which are hard to get rid of.what can i can use to remove them?

Ochronosis as a side effect of hydroquinone

It appears you may have a condition known as ochronosis, a well-known side effect of using topical hydroquinone for many years. Discontinue all use of hydroquinone-containing products immediately, and consult with a dermatologist for diagnosis. Q-switched lasers may be able to improve the appearance, but are difficult with your background skin color. Total resolution is unlikely. 

Chicago Dermatologist