How can one reduce effects of aging?

I am 34 but i have deep nasolabial fold, how do i get rid of it without surgery, pls help.

Doctor Answers 4


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The best filler for this is a long term filler like radiesse.

I would combine this with fractional laser to tighten the skin.

Montreal Physician

Fillers for deep nasolabial folds

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Nasolabial folds can treated with fillers.  Sometimes, fillers only need to be placed in the fold directly, but if the cheeks contribute to the presence of the fold, they may need to be treated also.

Lawrence Osman, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm fillers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Best to see a photo. The best results are a combination of addressing WHERE your volume loss is coming from, rather than just filling the nasolabial folds. 

Fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane and other HA fillers can help. You may need 2-3 mLs of filler, depending on your volume loss. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Brisbane, Australia. 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist

Treating nasolabial folds with fillers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Nasolabial folds can easily be treated with filler injection. The filler can be injected into the midface, thereby, lifting the face and improving the fold. It can also be directly injected into the fold itself. 

I would also recommend a topical antiaging skincare regimen including sun protection, antioxidant, and possibly a retinol. 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.