How can one reduce effects of aging?

I am 34 but i have deep nasolabial fold, how do i get rid of it without surgery, pls help.

Fillers for deep nasolabial folds

Nasolabial folds can treated with fillers.  Sometimes, fillers only need to be placed in the fold directly, but if the cheeks contribute to the presence of the fold, they may need to be treated also.

Juvederm fillers

Best to see a photo. The best results are a combination of addressing WHERE your volume loss is coming from, rather than just filling the nasolabial folds. 

Fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane and other HA fillers can help. You may need 2-3 mLs of filler, depending on your volume loss. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Brisbane, Australia. 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Treating nasolabial folds with fillers

Nasolabial folds can easily be treated with filler injection. The filler can be injected into the midface, thereby, lifting the face and improving the fold. It can also be directly injected into the fold itself. 

I would also recommend a topical antiaging skincare regimen including sun protection, antioxidant, and possibly a retinol.