Why is my nose so big and it occupies almost half of my face?

how should I reduce the size it is so big I need your help

Rhinoplasty Goals

The width of the base of your nostrils can be reduced with alar base modification, and the width of the tip of your nose can be reduced with some tip refinement. Reducing the two in conjunction will maintain the balance of your nose, while reducing it in size and width and giving it a more feminine and attractive appearance.

Looking at computer-morphed images with your surgeon during consultation will give you a good idea of what is possible, and also give you a great chance to convey to your surgeon what you envision.

Nose Reduction

A rhinoplasty is a very common procedure that can help patients find more of a favorable  balance and proportion to their face. I would recommend doing some research and finding a board certified plastic surgeon and reviewing their gallery of before and after photos. 

John Allan Ness, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon