What cream can I use for the discoloration of the body and face?

my body color are different from each other especially my nose color is lighter than my face please what body cream can i use

Thanks for your query. You can use hydroquinone on your face and use proper sunscreen to prevent tanning. You can undergo chemical peels as well. There are varieties of chemical peels which can be done to even out the skin tone. You can consult a dermatologist and get a treatment planned. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Skin Lightening Agents

There are definitely Retin-A products and bleaching creams that you can use to lighten the skin.  Chemical peels are highly effective but should be performed by an expert.  Best, Dr. Green