I have a cut on my face and it turned to scar. How can I treat it? (Photo)

Anthony,,i have a cut on my face and it turned to scar on my face how can I treat it I need your help,the scar is still fresh,pls I need your help

Doctor Answers 1

Dark scar on the face

Use Plato's Scar Serum and Dark Scar Corrector, followed by scar revision, subcision, and fractional laser. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.