What is this discoloration spreading on my skin? (Photo)

I am a 21 year old woman. Noticed a light discoloration about 2years ago on my hands but it seems to be getting even more prominent and has spread to my legs and slowly my back. It is rarely visble from a distance and sometimes even in pictures Doctors here don't seem to know what it is. I would like to know what this is and if it is curable. Please help me, these days I can't go out in anything short its embarrassing and disturbing

Spotty Skin

I am surprised that you have not been diagnosed since this is fairly common. It is Tinea (or pityriasis) Versicolor a disease caused by a yeast, Pityrosporum oval or Malassezia globes or furfur. It is not contagious but is persistent, The simplest treatment is to use a dandruff shampoo like Selsun Blue and a good scrub once or twice a day. If this is unsuccessful. see a dermatologist who can treat it with a specific drug.

Highlands Plastic Surgeon