What is the best treatment of nasolabial folds at relatively young age (little over 30)? (Photo)

These seem to be more due to loss of volume than actual wrincles. Hyaluronic acid fillers, fat fillers, biorevitalization, mezotheraphy, laser? Worried more about their future deepening than about their current status.

Doctor Answers 5

Treament of The Nasolabial Area

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It is difficult to give you an answer without seeing your entire face. The nasolabial folds can be treated with all the methods you have mention. Sometimes reflating the cheeks with a hyaluronic acid fillers helps soften the nasolabial folds. I recommend having a consultation with an expert to determine the best treatment plan for you. 

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Nasolabial treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi and thanks for your question. Filler injection either in nasolabial or higher in midface or cheeks is a very good option.combination with laser and PRP can make a better result .

I suggest to see an expert physician 

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews

Nasolabial folds

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks for your question. Nasolabial folds can easily be treated with facial fillers- whether it is injecting into the actual folds or injecting higher in the cheeks to allow for fullness in the cheek region that helps lift the folds.

Good Luck!  

Helen Perakis, MD
Nanuet Plastic Surgeon

You might also like...

Nasolabial folds

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It's hard to say without seeing the rest of your face.  The nasolabial folds can be treated directly with all the methods you mentioned, but often the problem is volume loss up higher, in the area of the cheek bones.  Have a qualified injector assess your whole face and have a frank discussion about what's bothering you.  There are lots of options!

Suzan McGary, MD
Williamsport Thoracic Surgeon

Addressing Nasolabial Folds

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dear 123skin:

One needs to assess your face in its entirety.  I find that sometimes reflating the cheeks with a a filler like Voluma lifts and softens the nasolabial folds.  Please see an expert injector.  All the best.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.