What is the best treatment of nasolabial folds at relatively young age (little over 30)? (Photo)

These seem to be more due to loss of volume than actual wrincles. Hyaluronic acid fillers, fat fillers, biorevitalization, mezotheraphy, laser? Worried more about their future deepening than about their current status.

Nasolabial treatment

Hi and thanks for your question. Filler injection either in nasolabial or higher in midface or cheeks is a very good option.combination with laser and PRP can make a better result .

I suggest to see an expert physician 

Toronto Physician

Nasolabial folds

Thanks for your question. Nasolabial folds can easily be treated with facial fillers- whether it is injecting into the actual folds or injecting higher in the cheeks to allow for fullness in the cheek region that helps lift the folds.

Good Luck!  

Helen Perakis, MD
Nanuet Plastic Surgeon

Nasolabial folds

It's hard to say without seeing the rest of your face.  The nasolabial folds can be treated directly with all the methods you mentioned, but often the problem is volume loss up higher, in the area of the cheek bones.  Have a qualified injector assess your whole face and have a frank discussion about what's bothering you.  There are lots of options!

Suzan McGary, MD
Williamsport Thoracic Surgeon

Addressing Nasolabial Folds

Dear 123skin:

One needs to assess your face in its entirety.  I find that sometimes reflating the cheeks with a a filler like Voluma lifts and softens the nasolabial folds.  Please see an expert injector.  All the best.