4 months post op dual plane and both implants moved from their place and are painful? (Photos)

Had the dual plane op 27 Jul 2016. This was a procedure to replace my old implants that were ruptured . The problem is that the implant at my right breast has droped from place and I can feel it and also see it towards my armpit . The left breast feels that all the implant is all moved far from muscle and it's at the bottom of my breast . I have terrible pain ant the feeling that they will both fall off my breast .

4 Months Post Op Dual Plane and Both Implants Moved From Their Place and Are Painful

During breast implant surgery a pocket is created carefully to maintain certain folds on the sides and bottom of the breast. At times, the space for the breast implant becomes too large on the side of the chest or the tissue stretches and the implants fall too much to the side. This is most easily seen when the patient is lying on her back. On rare occasion, the implants can move towards the patient’s #armpit.
Treatment to address this generally requires closing the space.  That procedure is called a #capsulorrhaphy. In this case, the capsule is closed off internally much as we do when we are trying to raise the breast fold. The capsule is then closed with sutures and Acellular Dermis Matrix (#ADM) or other soft tissue substitutes may be used to further support this correction.

Any #revision has risks of unhappy outcome or other complications. Also, the right implant for the revision is contingent on shape of body and your desired outcome. Typically, it's best to wait 6 to12 months depending on the reason for #revision.  Matters such as sagging, drooping  and size change will not improve with time. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic.