I had under eye lift after first plastic surgery; Dr said wasn't needed, I felt otherwise and the second Dr did do it? (Photos)

I had under eye lift 8 days ago and the first day my stitch on my inner left eye came out so I just stopped bleed with pressure. Now my left eye is larger , I'm still bruised and a little swelling but my concern is will it stay that way , it's not the same shape as before or as my right eye but Should I worry? I now also have wrinkles under my eyes to where before surgery I didn't , I feel I look older and now hollow in eyes r more apparent , I'm freaking out

It is a little too early to know the effect of the surgery.

At 8 days, you are very early from whatever surgery was performed.  It does appear that you have a infracillary skin incision in the lower eyelids.  I agree that I would not have recommend that surgery but that does not mean that no surgery was performed.  Please consider posting picture of your before appearance and the afters at about 8 weeks after surgery.

Eyelid asymmetry following lower blepharoplasty

The photographs are insufficient to adequately assess the problem. However time following surgery is short and I would suggest you give it at least three weeks, preferably six to totally heal before worrying. Meanwhile massage toward the incision line is  frequently helpful in speeding the resolution.

Richard O. Gregory, MD