Does anyone have any spots left at the end of this month or the middle of next month for a Brazilian buttlift and liposuction?

I want to get it done ASAP. How much would it cost? Whos the best doctor to go to?

I would research your selection of surgeon based upon numbers of surgeries performed, credentials, board certification, pictures, and reviews.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I will recommend you to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that can help you with your desired look and also to consult with you about your body and health..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Pricing For A BBL varies by Location, Surgeon, Anesthesia, Etc. 

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

The cost is predicated on many factors including surgeon's fee, OR, Anesthesia, geographic location, credentials, etc. The fees can range anywhere from $8,000-$15,000. Remember to not base your decision solely on price I advise going to American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to find a list of skilled board-certified plastic surgeons. I also recommend consulting with your board certified plastic surgeon for further individualized advice.

Alfred Sofer, MD, FACS
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.  Cost varies by geographic location, operating room, anesthesia etc.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
#RealSelf100Surgeon
#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Finding a doctor to perform your Brazilian Butt Lift

A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure in which fat is removed from somewhere in the body and reinjected into the buttocks and hips increase size and improve shape. This procedure is very dependent on the skill of the surgeon so careful selection is key. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure. They should perform 6-8 BBLs per week, and be able to show you at least 100 of his/her own results.  Don't chose your surgeon just because they have surgery dates available....that like choosing a restaurant because it is always empty! You should contact some offices and ask....sometimes people change their surgery dates or new dates open up, so you may get lucky. For example, my office usually has a 6 week wait for a consultation and a 6 month wait for surgery, but around the holiday season (Nov- Dec), it is not uncommon to have some slots open up, and this is the case in our office. It may be the same in other offices. Good luck to you.

BBL surgery candidate?

You should schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if you are a candidate and secondly to determine their availability. I recommend that you look for a surgeon that does a high volume of BBLs for best results. The cost will vary depending on geographic locations. It takes some time to do some research in to which area you want to have the surgery, your finances and the right surgeon. Take your time in making this important decision to ensure that you achieve your desired results. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Shouldn't Be Treated Like A Mani-Pedi

A Brazilian Butt Lift is real surgery. It is accompanied by liposuction. Neither surgery is something to be taken lightly and stuffed into someone's schedule like a mani-pedi. You will need a preoperative examination and preoperative labs to make sure you're healthy enough to have the procedure. You will need to review the procedure itself, the risks, alternatives, and benefits with your plastic surgeon. A good plastic surgeon will want to do this with you and will not want to rush. You'll want to have all of your questions answered. Many people tend to treat plastic surgery too flippantly. As I mentioned before, this is not a mani-pedi. BBL and liposuction are real surgeries with real recovery time. Don't forget that you can't put any pressure on your buttocks for up to 3-6 weeks after your BBL. The time will vary according to your surgeon. You don't want to go through all this and get a bigger, but FLAT butt. This info may influence the timing of when you want to get your surgery done. Best of luck. 

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician

BBL

It is best to go for consultation if you desire a BBL. Find a good surgeon in your area or close by. Good luck with your decision to move forward.