Will bc and bs pay for Breast augmentation surgery?

I am 64 years old and extremely small busted. I had a lumpectomy for ca in one breast and removal of abnormal cells in the other followed by radiation therapy in the right breast in December 2015.

Breast reconstruction following breast cancer treatment

With a history of breast cancer, reconstruction is covered by insurance.   To determine if you are a good candidate for breast implants, you will need to see a board certified plastic surgeon.  He/she will need to evaluate the long term effects of the radiation to see if implant-only reconstruction is possible. 

Durham Plastic Surgeon

Breast reconstruction

If you require a breast reconstruction, then your insurance should pay for it, but if you just want an augmentation in breasts that do not need reconstruction, then they probably will not.