22 year old female. Good candidate for upper eyelid blepharoplasty? (Same as previous post, better photos)

I naturally have a hooded eyes and I'm often told I look tired or grumpy when I could be in the best mood ever. I love the look of woman with nice beautiful eyelids and I'm a little envious. In all my "selfies" I'm always and constantly raising my right eyebrow to make my eyes appear bigger but it doesn't make much of a difference. My question is, would a simple brow lift be enough or should I go for the full blepharoplasty and if I have the eyelids/face to be a good candidate for the surgery?

Maybe surgery

from your recent pictures, your eyebrows don't appear to be ptotic or low. So I think you may benefit from very conservative upper eyelid blepharoplasty.

You have a very minimal ptosis of the upper lids.  There is not much extra skin here.  You look pretty good like this! If you want to simulate a browlift which will lift up the outer corners, try a little botox.  If you like the way that looks, you could have a temporal browlift for a more permanent correction. 

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

You have mild right upper eyelid ptosis and a compensatory right brow lift.

I suspect that on examination you  might be found to also have a bit of left upper eyelid ptosis.  I recommend an approach I call micro-blepharoplasty.  This would entail correction of the ptosis, a tinny upper blephaorplasty with support for the upper eyelid platform and eye lashes to they perk up rather than slump down as they do now.  Study my website to understand what is possible.  Do not make the mistake of letting an inexperienced eyelid plastic surgeon do your surgery.  You are beautiful and if you can't find the right surgeon, you are far safer not having any surgery than having the surgery done incorrectly.

Eyelid surgery

I think your eye position is fine and would not recommend surgery at this time.  If you want a slight lift of the eyebrow, botox could help. Best of luck.

Upper eyelid surgery and brow surgery

An examination is key to brow and eyelid aesthetics.  Based on your pictures I would not recommend any treatment.