Is this a keloid scar? (Photos)

I had surgery (sclerotherapy) about 11 days ago where they made an incision at the base of penis and closed off some veins. Immediately before thaf they performed an ultrasound with an injection and im not sure if they injected a substance into the penis so that they could visualise the blood flow through deep dorsal vein. During the sclero they closed this vein. This surgery was to cure erectile dysfunction. What kind of scar is this? It feels lumpy, doesnt itch or feel that painful.

Needs more time

This appears to be a reactive area from the injection and procedure.It looks like it will settle down over the next few weeks.I don't think it will turn into a keloid.

Marin Plastic Surgeon

Penile scar needs Plato's Scar Serum

Speak to your surgeon. In the meantime, use Plato's Scar Serum on the scar at least twice daily. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS