Best way to get rid of scar on forehead? (photos)

I've had this from an injury when I was five and would like to get rid of it since I have the opportunity to do so. I will also like to know a price range. Thank you!

Scar on Forehead-- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, tattooing

This scar should improve with combination treatment that includes laser and microneedling/PRP. Cost will vary, but please see an expert for the best result.  Best, Dr. Emer

Hidef scar revision in Los Angeles

You can start with Plato's Scar Serum followed by surgical scar revision to decrease the size of the scar. Ultimately, you will need fillers and subcision. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS