Can my neck be fixed to get skinnier?

Neck Lift

Thank you for your question. Your neck can become skinnier through surgical and non-surgical techniques. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to determine which route is best for you based on your available time off, preference for surgical vs. non-surgical, preference for recovery time, cost, etc. If the main focus of the procedure is on skin and fat under the chin, this might require a necklift. Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Skinnier neck

There are several techniques to reduce fat in the neck.  Some are office based, non surgical solutions, such as CoolSculpting or injections with Kybella.  Other patients require a surgical approach to achieve their goals, possibly liposuction or even a formal neck lift.  A careful physical exam assessing the volume and distribution of fat, as well as the amount and quality of the skin, and an examination of the underlying musculoskeletal anatomy is required to make a recommendation.  Consider getting a formal consultation and good luck!

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Can my neck be fixed to get skinnier?

Hi, non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help in the evaluation.  I have performed many neck lifts and facelifts as well as chin augmentation and which is right for you can be determined by the photos or seeing you in a consultation.Hope this helps.