Tattoo removal and scars? (photos)

Im not fluent in speaking english Please use the easy words. I have treated removing tattoo for 14months and laser treatments 16 using the picosure laser. Last treatment was 3months ago. The doctor told me that i don't need to get treatment anymore. and my scars will be faded I have questions for you. 1. Is it correct that i don't need to get treatment anymore?. 2. My scars will be really faded in 1year later and return to my original skin condition? 3. Is it remain ink on my scars??

Scarring from Picosure laser for tattoo removal

This is not supposed to happen with the Picosure. It is "safe" for darker skin and doesn't cause scarring. It is also not supposed to take 16 treatments. These scars will not fade. I think they need treatment with Fraxel or other resurfacing laser. Unfortunately, I don't expect them to improve significantly even with treatment. Hypopigmentation is hard to reverse. I would also start on Retin A and hydroquinone to the area.