Big nose (what surgery is recommended). (photo)

i have a big nose its totally big even the bone is big , i am 18 years old, i have been at a doctor and he said he would just fix the tip , i dont know if it worth to do it because i feel that the bone must be broken and fixed (sorry for my bad englis) i hope i get some opinions

From your photo it looks like you would need a complete rhinoplasty including lowering and narrowing your bridge, shortening your nose and refining your tip. I don't think just refining your tip will give you the result that you want.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Based on your photo, you look to need more than just the tip corrected. My best advice would be for you to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in rhinoplasty to be assessed in person. It's always a good idea to get more than one opinion.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Big nose

From the profile, it appears that a complex rhinoplasty would correct the low radix with a cartilage graft and high distal dorsum lowered. You also need the tip rotated up , the alar cartilages remodeled  and tip projected.You need an expert in rhinoplasty.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photograph.

I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a couple board certified plastic surgeons who specializes in rhinoplasty, that way they can perform a physical examination of your nose and give you multiple opinions. From what I can tell from your photographs, it appears your tip is slightly bulbous and pointing downward. You would benefit from a tip rhinoplasty which includes trimming the lower lateral cartilages and placing precision sutures to refine the tip and make it look more pleasing. These incisions can be made discretely on the inside of the nose if an open rhinoplasty is out of the question for you. 
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon