I need to have an opinion on resizing the large tip of my nose (Photo)

can the tip of my nose be made attractive and much smaller and narrower ?

Full rhinoplasty to reduce the large bulbous tip

A full rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish reduction of the bulbous nasal tip. To reduce the tip itself requires suture techniques and a conservative cartilage removal applied to the nasal to cartilages. The remainder of the nose needs to be adjusted to balance with the tip to the rest of the nasal  structure, therefore a full rhinoplasty is required. For more information and many before-and-after examples, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features. Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Resizing the large tip of my nose

Improving the nostril width and refining the tip are frequent requests of patients wanting nasal refinement. It is possible to improve the cosmetic appearance of the tip alone without altering the rest of the nose in some patients. Whether the optimal option in your particular situation would be a tip rhinoplasty alone or an artistically performed natural appearing full rhinoplasty would best be determined at a consultation. Either procedure can be performed with a closed or open approach.

Following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do based on limited 2 dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon with extensive nasal surgery experience who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or a facial plastic surgeon (ENT) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla,California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Reduce the tip?

Of course, your nose is certainly able to be made to be smaller with a rhinoplasty. This surgery is done usually under general anesthesia so you're completely asleep. Extra cartilage is removed and stitches are placed to narrow the remaining structural support of the tip... and the great part is that it doesn't hurt very much at all!

Scott W. Harris, MD, FACS

I need to have an opinion on resizing the large tip of my nose

Short answer is: probably yes. Keep in mind that when you alter one aspect of the nose- it changes all of the nose relationships. So be prepared for a complete nasal reduction including the tip and width to achieve your most elegant result. I am an advocate of Closed Technique for Primary Rhinoplasty. Hope this helps

Wide tip, wide nose - Rhinoplasty

Yes, you do have wide tip and nose and yes I think you would find yourself to be more attractive after a rhinoplasty.  Your nose can be made to be more narrower and refined. 

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD