Clear and brilliant.

I had an ipl photofacial that resulted in burns leaving me with Post inflammatory,pigmentation. And ive came across the laser clear an brilliant and its great effects. will the clear and brilliant help with the discoloration in my skin?

Clear & Brilliant

Clear and brilliant provides two different handpieces that address different concerns in regards to burns. The original handpiece utilizes 1440 nm wavelength to address overall tone and texture by creating micro injuries on the skin, inducing a cell turnover. The permea handpiece utilizes 1927 nm wavelength. Coupled with skin lightening agents, permea is a great tool to address pigmentation issues.

Hope this helps!