Sickle cell trait and BBL! Any suggestions? (photos)

Hello!!ok I have the sickle cell trait!I plan on getting clearance from a blood docter...but I read up here ..with my condition. .I should have surgery (bbl)in a hospital to be safe ..what docters perform this in a hospital I can look into for reasonable prices..I really want this done ..but wanna live to enjoy my results!a lot of my friends had to get blood transfusions. .I wanna do my research to ensure safety

Having performed surgery on many patients with sickle cell trait I suggest you  see a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian butt lift operates at a certified facility and ask him, or her, how many surgeries on patients like me have you performed?  All surgeries carry risks  so choose your surgeon carefully. Good luck.

Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

#liposuction #plasticsurgery #BBL

Hi charityb09, Thank you  for your awesome question! Your bio is very helpful, however without the benefit of knowing your full health history and an in person exam it's impossible to say for certain.  I perform many BBL plastic surgeries on patients from all over the country.  I would recommend you have an in person consultation with a plastic surgeon with these credentials: *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery -- The gold star symbol
*A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) -- The circle symbol
*A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) -- the Queen Nefertitti symbol with a Triangle  *On faculty at local plastic surgery teaching program -- in our office we are affiliated with both Duke and UNC schools of plastic surgery Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person. I hope this is helpful and wish you all the best in your journey.  My sincere best, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS  CARE Plastic Surgery                            
  • Tweet

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question.When doing your research and scheduling consultations with board certified plastic surgeons, you have to ask them if/and where they have privileges at any hospitals in the area. Most surgeons have certain days and times blocked off so they can perform surgeries at the hospital for cases such as yours. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon