My question is can I get implants if I'm flat chested? (photos)

Flat-chested and implants

Yes, you can definitly get breast implants if you are flat chested. You will need to see a board certified plastic surgeon who can advise you on an appropriate implant size and approach.

You should see very nice results from the right surgeon

Many flat-chested women can see a great outcome after getting breast implants, especially if you take the time to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast augmentation to perform your surgery. There are several key factors that need to be taken into consideration when it comes to choosing the best breast implant size for your build, including your skin elasticity and base breast width diameter. I also suggest going with silicone implants, as the chances of visible ripples is lessened, and silicone has a texture that’s very similar to natural breast tissue.

Glenn M. Davis, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Implants for a flat chest?

Thank you for your question and photos.  Yes, you can get implants if you are "flat chested".  You do need to be careful in choosing the proper implant because of the tightness of the skin and the shape of your chest.  Best advice is to see a plastic surgeon in person to go over your specific anatomy and goals with surgery.

Brian C. Reuben, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Yes you can.

The style and size must be properly matched to your frame. If not you will have an unstable long term result. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon.

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Yes you can have Breast Implants if you are flat chested.
Your Plastic Surgeon will be able to advice you on the appropriate sized implant. You should trial a few while at the office to have a good idea about your result.
All the best

Naveen Somia, MBBS, PhD, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Can I get implants if I`m flat chested?

Yes you can definitely have breast implants if you are flat chested. A proper evaluation with a board certified plastic surgeon will help you understand what size implant is best for you. Each patient is unique and has specific needs. It is also important to specify your expectations which will play a key role the doctor`s recommendation for you. Good luck!

Alfonso Gonzalez Cepeda, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

My question is can I get implants if I'm flat chested?

Absolutely you can have breast implants. There are many advantages with your body type. Please see an experienced plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. The Smart Beauty Guide is a good place to start.

Flat Chested - Implants?

Yes you can get breast implant, I would recommend a modest silicon implant.    We offer free consultations in richmond virginia if you would like to schedule.

Reps B. Sundin, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants if "flat chested"

No reason you couldn't have breast augmentation (assuming medically you were cleared), but I would not go too big, and I would seriously consider silicone gel implants.  Your BC PS can help you choose the best size for you.  Best of luck to you.

James E. Chappell, MD
Annapolis Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation with flat chest

Hi and thank you for your question.  Your best plan is to schedule a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon that can assess you.  Your body frame and the type of implant definitely have to be considered so that you can achieve whatever look you have in mind.  Good luck with everything.

Michael Ian Rose, MD
Red Bank Plastic Surgeon