What Is the best procedure to take away my under eye hollows? I look tired and old. (photos)

Best treatment for eye hollow

Thanks for your question.  This is such a fun place to treat.  My suggestion would be to inject a filler such as Juvederm in that area.  You will get an immediate lift to the skin under the eyes which will erase that tired or lack of sleep look.   Hope this helps.  

Dr. ODell

Fillers for Under Eye Hollows

Dear jamr_30:

Looking at your photos, filling of your tear troughs with a dermal filler like Teosyal Redensity II by an expert injector would nicely soften up your under eye hollows (tear troughs).  All the best.

Looking tired

Thsnk you for your question . After reviewing your photos I think you are a good candidate for filler in the tear trough .One  popular filler is restylane which is a hyaluronic acid . It is reversible if needed and has a longevity of a year but can last longer in the tear trough . 

Joanne Lopes, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Tear troughs

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. I do think you're a great candidate for placement of a hyaluronic acid filler in your tear trough (i.e., under eye) area. In this area I prefer Restylane, but there are other fillers that work well in this location. This is one of my favorite procedures to perform, as patients instantly look more rested and younger. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht. 

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon