Is Itching, swelling and limited use of my legs due to the last remaining drain normal after one week?

I had a full TT and BR. I have one drain remaining and it hurts badly!!. I am averaging only 10 in fluid ouptput. I have limited mobility because it is place in the jucture of my thigh. I have been given more pain meds and been told to use a cool compress, elevate the painful legs and stay off my feet as much as possible. In addidtion my scars are itching terribly. My PS is aware but I am suffering alot and I do not like taking pain meds evey 4 hours just to be somewhat comfortable.

Itchy and tenderness to drains after tummy tuck

I am sorry that you are having issues about your procedure and thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern. A physical exam is granted to rule out possible complications. there are medications that may help the itchiness. however sometimes allergies to the binder should be consider.  Finally, make sure that your doctor is aware of your process. He should be able to guide you best in your care. Wishing you the best in your journey