I believe I have a stricture. Is there anything I can do at home to help it?

A little over 3 years ago I had the gastric sleeve procedure done and I haven't really had any issues, until now. For the past few I have not been able to eat because it very uncomfortable. I believe I may have a stricture. I read a few things about it but I don't see anything about an at-home remedy. Is there anything I can do?

Self-diagnosing a stricture

I would suggest that with your symptoms you talk to your surgeon to rule out any issue but most probably you don't have a stricture and maybe with some regular medication it will be resolved. Just FYI you cannot do anything as a home remedy for a stricture. 

regards, 

Dr. Alvarez

Mexico Bariatric Surgeon