Looking to have a BBL and TT. (photo)

I want to know do I have enough fat to have a bbl that will give me projection not too big, hips & dimples on the side of my buttock filled in.. I want lipo to my tights, back, stomach & flank

BBL in the slender.

Please choose your procedure and surgeon carefully. Body Sculptering will give you a better overall shape that may boost your self confidence enough; without giving you a large but. You don't have enough fat for that. If you keep your expectations low you will be happy. See a board certified plastic surgeon, who operates at a certified facility and does a ton of fat transfers & you'll be in good hands. Ask a simple question, how many Brazilian butt lifts have you done in a woman with my weight and shape last year? Don't settle for vague answres, and talk to a patient who had this done, to be sure you'll like it.

Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Looking to have a BBL and tummy tuck

Thank you for your question. The photos you have provided show that you may not have enough fat available for a BBL. You should see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to give you a good assesment. You could also consider getting Buttocks implants. Good luck!

BBL + tummy tuck

Thank you for your question and sharing your pictures. From the pictures it does not look like you have much fat, so I would need to examine you in person before making any recommendations. To get the best answer to your question you should schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBL (liposuction with fat transfer to the buttocks) and tummy tuck surgeries. During the consultation he/she will be able to appropriately examine you and give you their best recommendations to help you achieve your desired results. Good luck!

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD, FACS

Liposuction

You do not look like you have a lot of fat on your body.  You would have to be evaluated in person...

Looking to have a BBL and TT.

From your photos it looks like you have enough fat to improve your curves. Your results will not be dramatic but will be enough to give you a more hourglass figure.

Best procedures for you, some advice:

Thanks for the question.
After having analyzed your question and photos, i realize that you have a very beautiful body, with some sagging skin, fat tissue and several stretch marks...So, we need to rescue that figure!
In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.
Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Looking to have a BBL and TT.

Hi. IMHO You do not have enough fat to make any difference and you will be sadly disappointed having a BBL at this weight. I would suggest you put on a minimum of 10 lbs and be re-evaluated. Good  Luck, Dr. PG