Are there any ways to get rid of old scars on the forehead? (photo)

When I was 5 years old I hit my head on the edge of a wall. I didn't have stitches at the time. But I am eighteen now and still have a noticeable scar in the middle of my forehead. And was wondering if there were any effective ways in getting rid of it or minismising it? Thanks

Treatment of old scar on forehead

I would say a scar revision would be the best way to treat the scar on your forehead.  In the ideal setting, you would be trading your existing scar for a scar that is flatter and thinner and thus, less noticeable.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Forehead scar?

This scar can be excised and made into a fine line without a shadow which is why it is so noticeable as well as being wide. See an experienced surgeon for this and avoid fillers or lasers which do not make it into a fine line.