Did I lose some FUT graphs here? (photos)

I had a small transplant on a piece of facial scar tissue six days ago. I put some aloe vera gel the last couple days to help with the scabs. When I woke up this morning though (day six), I noticed these two red dots. Does it look like I lost a couple transplants there? Not sure if they fell out.

Did I lose grafts?

dcopley,Hard to tell from the photo provided. The the clot resulted from trauma to a placed graft but it is impossible to discern from this photo. It is best to follow up with your surgeon, but it may only affect one or two grafts and if they have been without fresh blood supply then they are not likely to survive anyhow. Good luck!

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

It is not clear with photos alone. You may have lost grafts or you have not have lost grafts. It is best to contact your

It is not clear with photos alone.  You may have lost grafts or you have not have lost grafts.  It is best to contact your doctor for a follow up exam.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Did I lose grafts?

XConsidering that there was bleeding present, you may have lost a few grafts at night while you were sleeping. Go back to your doctor and ask your doctor

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair grafts after beard transplant

The course the grafts typically undergo after a beard transplant is one where they form into scabs within the first few days after the procedure.  After the initial few days, the grafts will start to shed and fall off.  It is not possible to assess the potential regrowth of the grafts during this time period.  The grafts will start to regrow in 4 to 6 months, on average, at different rates.  Results can be seen around 10 months to one year after a facial hair transplant.