Is it okay to get Thermismooth and Fillers for eyes the same day?

Fillers and ThermiSmooth

Thank you for your question. Make sure you are visiting an experience provider when dealing with lasers and injectables. Please see my video in response to your question.

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

ThermiSmooth for eyelid rejuvenation and fillers for wrinkles in my NYC practice

ThermiSmooth uses external radiofrequency to help tighten loose skin. It is done in my NYC practice two weeks apart for five or six treatments. I would do the fillers after all the ThermiSmooth treatments are done so as not to heat the filler in this thin-skinned area.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Thermi Smooth and filler the same day around the eyes

Both procedures should not be performed the same day. Both can create slight inflammation and swelling in the area. I would perform the Thermi Smooth treatment initially. It is recommended to have three consecutive Thermi treatments 2-3 weeks apart . After all treatments I would then place filler in the areas that need volume.

ThermiSmooth and Fillers the same day

I typically recommend that my patients not get filler under the eyes and ThermiSmooth to the eyes the same day. The reason for this is that both can induce swelling and it can be difficult to know exactly how much filler to place in an area with inflammation. My recommendation would be to do the ThermiSmooth first, followed by filler the following day or later in the week. 

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

ThermiSmooth, Laser and Fillers on Same Day

I do all the treatments together, some physician will not.  Go to someone very experience in lasers and fillers.  Also, around the eyes, cannulas help limit complications.  Best, Dr. Emer.

ThermiSmooth and Fillers same day for the eyes

No!   Not on the same day for eyes.  You should get your fillers first to allow swelling to go down, waiting 2 weeks before returning for your ThermiSmooth treatment.  This will allow the ThermiSmooth to address any fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin that did not take to the fillers.  You will need a series of 3 ThermiSmooth treatments 2 weeks apart for maximum results.  

Camille Cash, MD

ThermiSmooth And Fillers

I typically do not perform ThermiSmooth and fillers on the same day around the eyes. Which treatment I do first depends on each patient and their needs. Make sure you find an experienced provider who can correctly address your goals. Best wishes.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon