Can this inside skin area be surgically removed? (Photo)

This is inside one of my vaginal lip. It is not smooth, looks like warts but they are not warts, but it does cause itchy and uncomfortable. It formed like that after I had an incision to the bartholin cyst. Can any doctor help remove this area? Gyns do not treat this. I've been to them many times... I'm in Orange County, CA. Thank you

Lesions on inner labia

should easily be ablated with laser or cautery... but must ensure not something more concerning.  And from your history and the photos, it doesn't appear that way.  If your gyn will say it is nothing to worry about, then you can see any surgeon for removal.  Should be a simple, relatively inexpensive procedure done in the office under local.

"Granulation tissue" forming papule-like raised areas on inside labum after cyst drainage.

What you describe and show us is called "granulation tissue" that formed as a "reaction" around the old drainage site of your Barthoin's Duct Cyst. Not rare or abnormal to have this tissue response.You may leave it alone, or it can be destroyed with "trichloracetic acid" or "airbrushed away" with either laser or radiofreqency. See your Gyn. or cosmetic gynecologist for details. 
Michael P Goodman, MDDavis, CA USA

Excess Skin Inside Vagina

Women have a wide range of normal color, texture, size and asymmetries of their genitilia. This is true of the Vulva and all of its parts, the same as other parts of the body. Given your description of the piece of skin you are questioning, there would likely be nothing to worry about so long as there is no discomfort or irritation felt with its placement. If you are saying that it does in fact sting, you may want to see your gynecologist first, and then see a plastic surgeon for consultation if you feel that it would be best to remove the excess skin. Candidates for #labiaplasty and #vaginal surgery include women concerned about the appearance of their genitals, or those who experience discomfort, pain or difficulty with sexual relations.  Moisture can create problems such as yeast infections. More specific problems are noted below in each section. These problems may exist at birth or with growth and development. They can occur with childbirth or other trauma to the region. All of these issues can cause a woman great emotional distress that is often difficult to talk about with their partner, friends and even their doctor. Please visit the website for my practice in Orange County, where you may be able to find more information. Best of luck!

You have a gyn issue. See your gynecologist.

Gyns treat conditions like these all day long. Get a second opinion if the first one didn't resolve your issue.