More muscle mass=greater fat graft survival? (photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
Am I a good candidate for mommy makeover with fat transfer to my buttock?
- You had a lovely figure before pregnancy and have an excellent one now despite pregnancy.
- You should get a very nice result from a tummy tuck and breast enlargement.
- One can't say if a lift is needed.
- Graft survival varies - loose tissue and good muscle help fat transfer survival.
- Please focus on finding a qualified plastic surgeon whom you feel you can trust.
- Then rely on her/his expert guidance.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Find the right surgeon
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.