More muscle mass=greater fat graft survival? (photos)

I am anticipating a mommy make over and want to ensure the best results and greater fat transfer survival. Does working out and having greater muscle mass increase my fat graft survival probability? Also, how does my body shape look in comparison to my wish pic. Is this realistic as my future hopes for my results.

Am I a good candidate for mommy makeover with fat transfer to my buttock?

I process the fat I remove from the different areas before I place it into the buttock. The more areas of fat you have, the more fat you will have to inject. So, you may not achieve that if you don't have a lot of fat. The more muscle, the less fat, so I hate to say it but it would be better not to work out and have less muscle. Can't believe I am recommending that!!??

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Mommy make-over

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.
  • You had a lovely figure before pregnancy and have an excellent one now despite pregnancy.
  • You should get a very nice result from a tummy tuck and breast enlargement.
  • One can't say if a lift is needed.
  • Graft survival varies - loose tissue and good muscle help fat transfer survival.
  • Please focus on finding a qualified plastic surgeon whom you feel you can trust.
  • Then rely on her/his expert guidance.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a mommy makeover