Pink skin that gets red when I exercise; would any of this improve with CO2?

Hello I have pink skin that gets red when I exericse and become heated. IV do not have rosacea I've been told by several dermatologists. I have pokiloderma of cavettes on my neck. I'm concerned if I have a C O 2 laser treatment my skin might get even more red. My concern with my skin besides the redness I have rather large pores. Would any of this improve with CO 2 ? I don't have many wrinkles I just want fresher looking skin. Thanks

Red face when exercising

When we exercise our bodies create even more heat because the metabolic rate is also increased, this increase in body temperature triggers two thermo-regulatory events that help to cool off our body. At the same time, more blood begins to flow to the skin, from which excess heat can escape. In order for this to happen, skin blood vessels dilate enabling more blood to circulate through them. This is called vasodilation. Because the face has so many capillaries close to the skin, it turns more red than other areas of the body.
As far as treating with co2 , it always advisable to make sure to have a thorough consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who can determine and advise you on whether co2 is right for you.

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rosacea --- Pulsed Dye Laser / V Beam, Yellow Laser, IPL

This type of skin needs caution with co2 laser resurfacing and radiofrequency or vascular lasers like yellow laser do better.  I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.