Can Invisalign fix an open bite and a gap? (Photo)

I used to have braces but my retainer broke. I never got it fixed by my orthodontist. For the past 3 years I have had a gap in my front teeth. Will Invisalign fix this?

Invisalign can be used as a tool to help make corrections

To answer this question properly, we have to change the frame of reference that Invisalign is not actually making corrections to teeth.  The company itself is not responsible for moving your teeth.  At this time, it is planned by the doctor you work with and Invisalign simply provides the platform for designing the treatment and producing the trays.In other words, the doctor you choose is going to be the one that is the biggest determining factor of your results.  There are experienced Invisalign doctors that can help you close your spaces and open bite with Invisalign, but be aware that your results will differ depending on the office and doctor you choose.Good luck!

Toronto Orthodontist

Yes, from the right dentist or orthodontist.

If you seek the care of a dentist or orthodontist who is trained and experienced in using Invisalign for cases like yours, you may achieve a nice result using Invisalign instead of conventional brackets and wires.  Be sure to have the clinician show and explain how they can help you as they have others.